Focus Home Interactive and Saber Interactive have just released a trailer showing off the new Players vs Players vs Zombies for World War Z.
This is in contrast to the usual four-player squad co-op that has you take down hordes of Zombies. The difference is that Players vs Players vs Zombies is void of any team work so not only do you need to survive the waves of undead, you also need to outlive your fellow players.
This mode seems to hold a resemblance to the Fortnitemares event in Epic Game’s Fortnite during Halloween, which saw monsters spawn into the regular gameplay, subsequently forcing players to battle against hordes of zombies while also taking out their opponents.
The PS4, Xbox One, and PC release of World War Z is scheduled for this year, and the following modes will be available:
- Scavenge Raid: players race to secure resources across the map to win.
- Vaccine Hunt: players must pick up and hold an object to earn
pointfor the team.
- Swarm Deathmatch: Two teams go head to head in a bitter fight to the end.
- Swarm Domination: Capture zones to earn points and win a team victory.
- King of the Hill: Capture a single hill, then control it to earn victory points.
If you want to see more information on the upcoming release of World War Z you can stay up to date at the official website.